What is UltimateXR?
UltimateXR is a professional-grade, free, open-source framework and toolkit for Unity. UltimateXR’s goal is to simplify the development of virtual reality applications; from simulators to videogames and from simple prototypes to full AAA-scale projects.
- Free and open-source under the MIT license.
- Cross-device compatibility. Support for all major headsets.
- State-of-the-art grab and manipulation mechanics.
- Integrated hand pose editor.
- Customizable full-body avatar representation with Inverse Kinematics.
- Library of gender- and race-agnostic hands with special care on inclusion.
- Support for multiple locomotion mechanics.
- Advanced UI components including interaction and tweening.
- Scalable architecture.
- Clean code; fully documented using standard XML format.
- Lots of tools, methods and extensions to make development easier.